The Non-League Footballers Association (NLFA) support footballers at Conference level and all the way down the football pyramid.
Both Men and Women can be a member of the NLFA, we also support VETS and Grassroots players by offering tailored products through specialist partners to help our members. The NLFA now have partners to be a cushion of support in many departments. Becoming a member of the NLFA gives you access to great features including:
- Player Recruitment Officer to work with on a new playing career in this country or abroad – Sam Kennedy
- Sports Legal Advice & Contract Specialists
- Income Protection Policies for players of all ages.
- Car Insurance partners
- Low cost – Online Education Courses
- Tax and Accountancy advice – First consultation is free to NLFA members
Now Available – Upgrade to the Players Directory to get noticed by managers around the country. This is a unique place for you to show your match clips and your playing career details for managers of clubs to see.
*The NLFA take no responsibility for false information on any such individual.
* It’s very important you add the correct information regarding the contractual position.